- The Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland and Migrant Nurses Ireland Union gathered again to confer about the challenges faced by the migrant nurses attending adaptation and aptitude test programmes in Ireland.
- MNI meets again with the Nursing Board to raise key issues faced by overseas nurses
- Meeting with minister Jack Chambers
- Migrant Nurses Ireland continues dialogue with nursing board in a bid to make aptitude test and adaptation program migrant friendly
- Migrant Nurses Ireland (MNI) meets with the CEO of NMBI and Indian Ambassador in a bid to combat the delay in registration for overseas nurses