A new initiative by the Migrant Nurses Ireland is getting launched on 26th June, 2021 at 12.30 pm aiming at a customised professional development programme for all migrant nurses working in Republic of Ireland. The official launch webinar on “Health and Wellness of Migrant Healthcare Workers during COVID – 19 and Beyond” will be lead by Timothy Frawley, Assist Professor in Mental Health Nursing in The UCD School of Nursing Midwifery and Health System. The plan is to form a Facebook page named Professional Forum MNI which would serve as a platform for all migrant nurses for consultation and interaction with various nursing expertise from the migrant nurse’s community in Ireland. The programme would include attending work related queries, the possibilities of higher education and guidance for professional upgradation. The Facebook page members would be able to post directly their queries and interact with the respective expertise and at the same time would be able to attend various webinars on nursing related topics. The programme will be coordinated by the two chairpersons Aiby Thomas, Joint Convenor, MNI and Shinto Jose, The Central Executive Committee Member, MNI with support of various nursing professionals across the country. This would be a great opportunity for all migrant nurses in Ireland to root for each other and watch each other grow.
- Thank you everyone for your support & solidarity
- Migrant Nurses Ireland (MNI) Presents Mittu Alungal (Mittu Shibu) as our candidate for the election to the board of NMBI
- The Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland and Migrant Nurses Ireland Union gathered again to confer about the challenges faced by the migrant nurses attending adaptation and aptitude test programmes in Ireland.
- MNI meets again with the Nursing Board to raise key issues faced by overseas nurses
- Meeting with minister Jack Chambers